Offutt AFB, Neb. - Each year, the Air Force honors outstanding performance in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions and exceptional contributions to the field of ISR through the Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Awards Program (AFISRAP). This program enhances existing Air Force, Organization, and Intelligence Community recognition programs by distinguishing the "Best of the Best" ISR members and units operating across the globe.
The USSTRATCOM Air Force ISR Awards Program winners are:
- Major General John S. Patton Outstanding Active Duty ISR Field Grade Officer of the Year - Maj Sharon C. Ritchie (JFCC-ISR)
- Major General John S. Patton Outstanding Active Duty ISR Officer of the Year - Capt Paul G. Caruso (JFCC-Space)
- Outstanding Air Reserve Component ISR Company Grade Officer of the Year - Capt Nicholas E. Herald (USCYBERCOM)
- Outstanding Active Duty ISR Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year - SMSgt Heriberto G. Diaz Jr. (JFCC-ISR)
- Outstanding Active Duty ISR Noncommissioned Officer of the Year - TSgt Travis J. Campbell (USCYBERCOM)
- Outstanding Active Duty ISR Airman of the Year - SrA Kevin L. Brown (JFCC-Space)
- Outstanding ISR Intermediate-Level Civilian of the Year - Mr. Joseph B. Piroch (HQ STRATCOM)
- Outstanding ISR Enlisted Contributor of the Year - SSgt Jenna L. Alderman (HQ STRATCOM)
These high-caliber professionals and organizations can be extremely proud of their accomplishments. We wish each winner the best of luck as they represent USSTRATCOM at the Air Force-level competition!