To serve as an extension of the eyes and ears, and conscience of the Commander, and to sustain a credible DoD IG system which ensures personnel are able to remain mission focused.
- Conduct CDR, Joint Staff, and/or DoD directed reviews or surveys in areas of special interest on operational matters.
- Serves as the command action agency for the Complaints & Inquiries (C&I) and Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA) programs.
- Inspects and assesses the Command's Intelligence Oversight program.
- Inspects and assesses the Command's OPSEC program.
- Observes all Service and Defense Threat Reduction Agency nuclear weapons inspections.
U.S. Strategic Command
ATTN: Inspector General (J005)
901 SAC Blvd STE 1H9
Offutt AFB, NE 68113
Phone: (402) 294-2146 (DSN 271)
Fax: (402) 294-5969 (DSN 271)