Privacy and Security Statement
- www.stratcom.mil is provided as a public service by the Office of Public Affairs, U.S. Strategic Command.
- Information presented on this service not identified as protected by copyright is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline, photo, and image credits is requested.
- For site management, usage information is collected for statistical purposes only. This government computer system also uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of the most and least interest, determining future design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. No personally identifying information is collected.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, software programs are employed to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits beyond DoD websites. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030).
- www.stratcom.mil uses persistent cookies, i.e. , tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and remain after you close your browser in order to speed up load times of individual pages. www.stratcom.mil also uses session cookies, i.e. , tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, in order to display the site appropriately for you and remove unnecessary data (for example if you are using a mobile device certain elements of the page may be simplified or removed). No database of information from these cookies is kept and when you close your browser, session cookies are removed immediately, and any cookies your browser has stored on your computer will expire in one day, or can be removed manually. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site; however load time for individual pages may be slightly longer. The help documentation for your browser software should provide you with more information on how to disable cookies.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to:
Attn: J020 (Webmaster)
901 SAC Blvd, Ste 1A1 Offutt AFB,
Additional contact information can be found on the Contact page
Section 508 Statement
The U.S. Department of Defense is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. § 794d), as amended in 1999. Send feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of this website to: DoDSection508@osd.mil. For more information about Section 508, please visit the DoD Section 508 website. Last Updated: 08/26/2013
External Link Disclaimer
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by U.S. Strategic Command of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although U.S. Strategic Command may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
Please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate or if you have any additional links which you believe should be included on our site.
All links are provided consistent with the mission of U.S. Strategic Command.