Employment at USSTRATCOM
Deterring attacks on US vital interests and ensuring freedom of action are our unique and vital responsibilities. Because the work we do at USSTRATCOM is so essential to the missions of our military forces and so dependent on new discoveries and innovations, we are always looking to employ a wide variety of diverse, highly-skilled, and dedicated individuals.
That presents an exceptional opportunity for you to apply your technical or business expertise to managing the systems that help keep America safe all over the world. Whether you're looking for a student or entry-level opportunity, or one fitting an experienced professional, USSTRATCOM has the culture, the benefits, and the environment for your career to thrive.
While USSTRATCOM's headquarters is located in Nebraska, we have positions at locations across the country. Each installation offers different benefits to the people working there. Visit each of the service sites to find out more. We are actively recruiting for position located at...
USSTRATCOM Fall Career Fair Schedule
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln: Thursday, 21 Sept 2023, 12 - 4 p.m.
- Creighton University: Friday, 29 Sept 2023, 12 - 3 p.m.
- University of Nebraska Omaha: Tuesday, 3 Oct 2023, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Peru State College: Tuesday, 19 Oct 2023, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Bellevue University (virtual event): Thursday, 26 Oct 2023, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wayne State College: Wednesday, 1 Nov 2023, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
USSTRATCOM has positions for experienced professionals as well as student & entry level positions. Please continue reading to find out more information about a position that you may be interested in and how to apply.